Term 3 Archived Homework
The rules are as follows –
– Their poem can be in any form/ style that they like, it can be rhyming or non-rhyming;
– It should be about life at Victory Heights Primary School;
– It can be illustrated/ coloured if they choose;
– The winners will have their work framed and showcased around the school;
– They will also get a special prize;
– All entrants will receive a certificate.
– The closing date is Wednesday 17th May.
We are holding a poetry competition. Please watch the promo video –
Knowledge Organiser – Greeks – Year 3
Term 2 Archived Homework
Y3 homework 19.1.2017.docx
Please bring in any different currencies that you have at home for our Maths lesson on Sunday.
Term 1 Archived Homework
Social Studies Holiday Homework
Please refer to Arabic section for AB homework
Year3 homework 13-10-16